Electrician for charging infrastructure (f/m/d)
- You are responsible for the organisation and technical implementation of our charging infrastructure projects on site. To this end, you work closely with our sales department as well as our customers.
- You carry out site inspections, identify necessary expenses and activities and are responsible for the project implementation from obtaining the corresponding offers to the technical implementation and follow-up.
- You independently carry out new installations and conversions of charging stations in the AC sector as well as associated components (e.g. load management), including testing, maintenance and repair.
- You provide technical support for our customers with questions and problems regarding planned and installed charging infrastructure. You answer questions on the phone or via video chat, as well as on site.
- You document the work carried out according to the respective project specifications.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in electrical engineering (electrician, electronics technician for energy and building technology or a comparable qualification).
- You have professional experience in the field of charging infrastructure or comparable experience.
- You have a class B driving licence.
- You have a strong understanding of service, communication skills and patience.
- Your very good written and spoken German is important to us.
- You need good English for internal communication.
- You have organisational skills, self-motivation as well as flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
Nice to have:
- You like to learn in order to expand your knowledge and skills.
- You value reliability and sustainability.
- You have a service-oriented manner and a responsible way of working.
- Free charging of e-vehicles on company premises.
- You are part of an international competent team with a lot of experience.
- Flexible working hours and home office arrangements.
- Flat hierarchies, plenty of room for ideas and short decision-making processes.
- Modern and comfortable common rooms.
Does that sound like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application with your CV, salary expectations and your desired entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org