We are looking for a colleague for C++ development as soon as possible.
C++ Developer (f/m/d)
- You are jointly responsible for the “heart” of our product, the development of our software. You always keep an eye on the big picture, from the circuit board to the cloud backend.
- With your code you guarantee a stable, expandable, scalable and resource-saving operation of the hardware components.
- You provide functions for various hardware and applications via standard interfaces.
- If you like to work with soldering iron and oscilloscope – all the better!
- You are a Linux C/C++ developer with experience in embedded development, especially in C++20
- You have very good knowledge in the following areas:
- Serial communication
- Signal processing
- Working in parallel threads
- Cross-Compiling (RaspberryPi, NanoPi, …)
- You have advanced knowledge in Linux
- Experience with oscilloscope and soldering iron as well as embedded controllers
- Working with Git, GitLab, Markdown, PuTTY, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- CMake, WSL2, Docker, QEMU, MQTT, Scrum
- Free charging of BEV on company premises
- You are part of an international and highly skilled team with a lot of experience
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible arrangements to work from home
- High quality ergonomic workstations
- Flat hierarchies, plenty of room for ideas and short decision-making processes
- Modern common areas to feel good