Charging solutions for businesses
Companies have special requirements for a charging solution. This applies to both the hardware and the software. Cost of ownership, scalability, load and energy management, service and maintenance, and billing or accounting also play a significant role. In addition, design and convenience are very important.
At LADE, our ambition is to provide the best charging solutions for professional users. For you, this means optimised costs over the entire life cycle, future-proof load management, efficient integration of renewable energies, as well as maximum flexibility and scalability to expand your charging solution step-by-step.
Do business sustainably with optimised costs
LADE not only benefits the climate, but also your budget. Intelligent hardware, digital processing and a smart maintenance concept ensure low costs throughout.
Purchase / rent / leasing
LADEsäule (columns) and LADEbox (wallboxes) are significantly cheaper than other solutions, despite numerous features. Financing is possible through various and flexible payment models. If you use your own photovoltaic system, the system pays for itself particularly quickly, thanks to efficient power management.
Installation & expansion
Der Aufbau unserer Ladeinfrastruktur benötigt deutlich weniger Ressourcen als andere Systeme. Die Ladestationen aus der LADE pro-Serie sind beliebig skalierbar, die Erweiterung bestehender Anlagen ist kostengünstig möglich. Mit digitalen Tools in unserem Partnerportal unterstützen wir Unternehmen und Installationspartner bei der einfachen Planung und Installation der passenden Ladelösung.
Operation & use
With LADEcloud, all processes related to the use of your charging stations are handled digitally and highly automated. With the smart Zero-Gap load balancing system, costs and power consumption are optimised in real time. With Zero-Gap, electricity from your own PV systems is used more efficiently than with any other system, reducing your costs significantly.
Comprehensive sensors and digital monitoring are keeping tabs on everything 24/7. This reduces need for technical services and keeps maintenance costs low. Redundant components and decentralised networking guarantee maximum availability of the entire charging infrastructure. If required, the modular electronics can be repaired quickly and easily.
A system that has it all
With LADE you get everything you need to operate and use charging infrastructure. With LADEportal and LADEapp, you can handle all processes digitally and largely automatically.
Your advantages in fleet management
Charging according to your needs
Planning and coordination
Charging at home – easy and attractive for everyone
With LADE, you enable sustainable mobility for your employees at lower costs and also provide them with a charging option at home with ease. Thanks to digital processing and flexible billing models, you are prepared for all scenarios.
Benefits for your company
- Installation, maintenance and dismantling can be carried out by professional LADE partners if required.
- Together with your employees, you determine who can charge when and under which conditions. All processes, including accounting, are mapped and managed digitally.
- If employees leave the company, this can also be easily mapped via the LADE platform.
Benefits for your employees
- Charging points can be used privately. All transactions are settled digitally and automatically according to your specifications.
- If requested by the company, employees can provide their privately generated solar power for a fee, which makes the system pay for itself more quickly.
- Even with complex use cases, no additional power meter is required for accounting.
- Administrative processes such as business registration and income tax returns are largely automated via the LADEportal.